I feel I am a digital immigrant. I do use technology everyday but I have not grown up with this I have learned by experience and picked things up as I go along. Maria
I consider myself to be a little bit in between, (probably an immigrant more than a native) as I am 29 and had a computer as a child, however did not have a mobile phone until I was 18. Internet and 'modern day' PCs and Macs were not about until I became and adult and didn't really play a part in my life untill I became a teacher.
I believe I am a digital immigrant, even though my background is in ICT. I'm still inclined to reach for a pen instead of a mobile to take down a number!
i see myself as a digital emmigrant. Although still young i've had to learn to use and include new technologies in my life but find it rather easy to get use to.
I feel I am a digital immigrant. I do use technology everyday but I have not grown up with this I have learned by experience and picked things up as I go along. Maria
ReplyDeleteI consider myself to be a little bit in between, (probably an immigrant more than a native) as I am 29 and had a computer as a child, however did not have a mobile phone until I was 18. Internet and 'modern day' PCs and Macs were not about until I became and adult and didn't really play a part in my life untill I became a teacher.
ReplyDeleteiam a digital immigrant .ido things individually methodically.without buttons .
ReplyDeleteI believe I am a digital immigrant, even though my background is in ICT. I'm still inclined to reach for a pen instead of a mobile to take down a number!
ReplyDeleteSarah.
i see myself as a digital emmigrant. Although still young i've had to learn to use and include new technologies in my life but find it rather easy to get use to.
ReplyDeleteI am an digital immigrant because I grew up without digital technology and adopted it much later in life.
ReplyDeleteSurinder